Every Day of my life I am learning the importance of a personal prayer life and seeing the results of a consistent commitment to prayer. ( whew md hester )
Our future walk in the Lord becoming successful can only be determined by our personal prayer lives. Some things will create greater problems if we continue to do them without prayer:1. Bible Study Without Prayer: Produces Knowledge with No Power.
2. Worship…s Team Without Prayer: Produces Singing with no anointing.
3. Marriage/Relationships Without Prayer: Produces False Unions.
4. Preachers/Preaching Without Prayer: Produces Charisma & No Character
5. Prophetic Ministry Without Prayer: Produces Witchcraft & Rebellion
6. Planting Churches Without Prayer: Produces False Hope To Communities
7. Ordaining Leaders Without Prayer: Produces False Church Government
8. Fasting Without Prayer: Produces Starvation & Carnality
9. Making Decisions Without Prayer: Produces Regrets & Shame
10. Starting A Relationship Without Prayer: Produces Ungodly Soulties
Having a Personal Prayer life is very significant to the believers walk with God. Being overconfident in yourself, is a quick lane to failure and disappointment including a lack of urgency for proper priorities in life.
Welp, TODAY marks 50 years since Martin Luther King Jr.’s life changing speech on Washington and I wish that I COULD INDEED BE THERE! This weekend was the pre – celebration and boy did I cry and was incredibly blessed with all the wonderful festivities in Washington, D.C. I am grateful that my father introduced political history to me as young as 8 years old – it has changed my life.
Still, the country remains deeply divided over how much progress there has been toward racial equality in the half-century since the march. According to a recent Pew Research Center poll, fewer than half of Americans believe “substantial” progress has been made toward King’s dream over the last 50 years. Among blacks, fewer than one-in-three say the same.
Please click the link below for a few amazing facts……