Okay, I was sent these questions to answer….. a lot of bloggers I am assuming are asking each other questions to get to know one another better…… HOWEVER, MY MIND IS THINKING – isnt that why I am bloggind and YOU ARE READING IT? GEESH….
I will do this ONE.. I repeat one request and if you desire to know anything else… read my blogs or just continue to read your imagination okay! Again even doing this is REMINDING me of facebook! ( I could of sworn that I got off of facebook a year ago) GEESH!
1. Describe yourself in one word.
2. Favorite childhood memory
They all stem around my father and brother Lamonte
3. Best accomplishment/moment of triumph.
Getting over what people wanted for MY LIFE
4. Your current job and what you wanted to be while growing up
I am a Drug and Alcohol Case Manager and it is NOTHING that I ever desired to be. However, it is ministry to me so it feels like I am getting paid to come to church everyday and minister. I wanted to be a Politician and a Lawyer. ( Still is not too late ) I work in the political arena still
5. Something that you are good at skill wise
Website Creativity, Administration, Marketing.
6. Name one self invented superstition
Showing people how smart you are backfires because it makes THEM lazy and unappreciative of what you can offer on a PAID basis
7. A real life story that you would definitely tell ur kids someday .
Help my 18 year old twins of every incident of cruelty that have showed toward me and other family members ( LOL )
8. Name one regret that you have.
One? Only? Sigh……I HAVE MORE THAN ONE! However, I wish I that I would have joined the Air Force when my kids were 4 years old
9. If you had to change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I have MORE than one thing being honest but to choose only ONE – I would have to say knowing when to take bigger risks / learning to accept help
10. Something that scares you?
Not having the ability to create and be productive and NOT MAKING IT INTO HEAVEN
11. An experience that changed your life.
Dropping and changing my whole life as I knew it without even thinking about the consequenses in 30 days to take care of my mother
Kind of glad that I did it! LOL