This video may not be for everyone – this is a mock video that was made LAST YEAR in 2012 but it still has Life….. View it and please “channel” your emotions – thoughts WISELY.
These folks are FOOLS! I mean, I am NOT ONLY upset because George Zimmerman got off guilty …I AM UPSET BECAUSE A GREAT DEAL OF THINGS go wrong in the American justice system. To be honest, Trayvon Martin’s case just was yet ANOTHER cherry on top of the high stack of issues in this country…. BUT the people in this video are very foolish!
I am not and will not go out and loot neighborhoods and these folks are so idiotic that they are LOOTING and ROBBING their OWN neighborhoods!! Ugghhh – so idiotic that this is crazy! People any type of education and with jobs who had to get up in the morning surely was not out there robbing and attacking the police in the late hours at night acting a fool and trying to use TRAYVON MARTIN’S DEATH for the excuse to steal and act a fool! The stores that are being looted..those people own businesses and HAVE INSURANCE POLICIES for this type of nonsense……
Only in AMERICA –
P.S. African-American black men NEED to take this same anger and STOP fighting and killing EACH OTHER too!!
Because I am sooooooooooooooooo sick of hearing that “THE WHITE MAN” did everything wrong when it comes to things that do not go right in their lives!!
Light skinned man kills Dark skinned man BUT blames White skinned man?? STOP IT!! The white man cannot take all the negative credit – look on the news…look in your neighborhoods….look within your household….look in the mirror too! Come on people – this anger is NOT ONLY about Trayvon Martin, it is a multiplicity of things why people are angry – let us have a few in depth conversations to see where do we go from here and how MORE things can be fixed! It is a crying shame to use the death of a mourning family to use the death of their son as an excuses or scapegoat to act a fool when the problem indeed is bigger than poor Trayvon Martin and a whole slew of other African American murdered males.
The conservation status of a species is an indicator of the likelihood of that endangered species becoming extinct. Many factors are taken into account when assessing the conservation status of a species, including statistics such as the number remaining, the overall increase or decrease in the population over time, breeding success rates, known threats, and so on.The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species is the best-known worldwide conservation status listing and ranking system.
I have wondered how can these lists be made when there are SEVERAL species that have the criteria to be on the list but NEVER make it….but also some species should not even have MADE the list.
TOP 10 ENDANGERED ANIMALS. There are way too many animals that are in danger of extinction, so many are left out, but here is a list of the top 10 most endangered animals in the world in 2013.
HOWEVER, I added 1 to the list because I FEEL THAT THEY ARE ALREADY ON THE LIST but just not documented!!!!!!!!
Here’s the list of the top 10 endangered animals:
1. Ivory-billed Woodpecker– This one may already be extinct due to hunting of its feathers and loss of habitat.
2. Amur Leopard- Only 40 left in the world.
3.Javan Rhinoceros– According to the WWF ,it has been hunted to extinction in Vietnam. The country’s last remaining rhino in the Cat Tien National Park was discovered dead, shot in the leg with its valuable horn cut off, last April. Only between 40 and 60 of the Javan rhino now survive in the world in Indonesia’s Ujung Kulon National Park.
4. Northern Sportive Lemur– Threatened by illegal hunting and habitat loss in Madagascar.
5. Northern Right Whale– Only 350 left.
6. Western Lowland Gorilla– Extinction due to illegal hunting and disease.
7. Leatherback Sea Turtle – Worlds largest turtle, their numbers are dropping at an alarming rate. Humans are taking eggs that are laid on beaches.
8. Hawaiian Monk Seal These seals reside far away from humans, yet their numbers are dropping and scientists are still puzzled as to why. There are less than 1,000 across the islands of Hawaii.
9. Chinese Giant Salamander– Humans in Central and Southern China are eating these amphibians into extinction.
10. Little Dodo Bird– Relative of the big dodo bird, extinction threatens this little bird. Little dodo birds are disappearing due to habitat loss and illegal hunting.
11. THE BLACK MAN – considered a threat to society predominately in white settings, they have been hunted for over 400 years illegally and the numbers seem to go up drastically during the summer months. Mostly in American states there is a major problem but also in the country of Africa they are slaughtered to death. However, in other places AROUND the world, even if they are not able to be “caught and killed” they are verbally mistreated and constantly prejudged.
Lets hope that the endangered SPECIES list goes down in numbers, ESPECIALLY Number 11 because they should have NEVER even made the list! By the way, black men….like Emmett Till, Martin Luther King Jr. and with Trayvon Martin being the latest has UNFORTUNATELY made the list.
Ugghh…. of course by NOW everywhere in America is either screaming, crying, protesting, yelling, screaming or talking about the unlawful and racial profiling killing Trayvon Martin case right….. How about I was NOT EVEN SHOCKED that the verdict went the way that it did….. Honey, look at the CASEY ANTHONY CASE……….enough said huh??
Well, I will just not only pray but I will ALSO find other ways to be of an help to make a difference….. Sign petitions… show up for rallies…show up & PARTICIPATE in town hall conversations etc.. ( THIS COULD HAVE EASILY BEEN MY KID )
It is MORE than just praying – you also have to do something as well…..before the black males in this country becomes an endangered species! ! #truth
We don’t share realities because we don’t share destinies. We don’t have anything in common because I’m not common.
You don’t know where I’m going because you don’t know where I’ve been. You can’t agree with me because we have different plans.
We can’t see eye to eye because obviously yours are closed and now so is my heart…..
Some things were never meant to be. Some things will only last for a while. Then there’s those things that come to stay for a lifetime….
I loved this!!! It was stated by Bishop Alvernis Johnson…… (He was talking to single men and women and what their mind sets are supposed to be while single)
This was some great common sense ……common approach advice to singles….but then again like my mother and father has ALWAYS tried to tell me as young as 10 years old >>> EVERYONE does not have common sense and the sharpness that you may have so be careful not to judge.