- Just because someone says they don’t like something about you doesn’t mean it’s bad or you need to change it. Depending on what it is; often it’s a matter of preference.
- Don’t feel the need to do something spectacular or out of the ordinary to be an individual, all you need to show is who YOU are inside.
- Change is a constant. So changing who you are over time is inevitable, and is always likely to be a good thing if you’ve stayed informed, relevant, and clued in to the world around you and have allowed your personal development to be a top priority in your life.
- Even if your friends seem different, don’t hold back. Be yourself and if they don’t accept you they aren’t your real friends.
- If you need to be yourself, do what your heart tells you to do, say what you feel deep inside.If people bully you, you don’t have to bully them back, just turn around and ignore them. Do what you want to do now it doesn’t mean that you should go insane.Be sane and always put a smile on your face.
- Striving to be something you’re not can be unhealthy when it involves improving academic, sport, and social interactions skills. It can be highly harmful when you’re striving to “be like” someone else just to have their popularity, appearance, and attitudes rub off on you. Keep unique by keeping your perspective focused on building your strengths through the inspiration of others, not through becoming like them.
- Fads and trends are a personal decision. While some people avoid them like the plague in the name of “individualism”, it doesn’t mean you’re not being yourself when you choose to follow a trend. It’s all about what you want.
Mothers and daughters have a tie that runs deep and strong. A bond that cant be severed by time or distance. But, as in every relationship, you must give it love and attention for it to grow and blossom. Spending time with your mom is very important. Mothers and daughters should get together and try to think of ways that will allow them not only to have fun together, but that will strengthen your friendship. It really doesn’t matter where you go or what you do, as long as it appeals to both of you.
Designate ” a day” and maybe it can be Sunday as a family day, attend church together, go to dinner, spend an afternoon at the park and watch a movie that night. Whatever you chose, the only thing that’s important is that your spending time together and bonding. You’re developing and strengthening your friendship.
Spending time with the people we love is important, its really more important than our jobs or any other of the million and one responsibilities we must cater to every day. It really doesn’t matter how we do it, as long as we make some time everyday for those we love.
My Mommy is 74 and I’m 40 but we have fun like we are 20!
We had prank conversations with people today at random…had very RAMDOM people take pictures of us..then sat and “People Watched” while giggling….Okay, I’m lying…we just didn’t ONLY “giggle” because we had our own two cents to add as well as people walked by… Forgive us Lord!
We also passed an Obstetrics office and she was walking in there to ask if someone could deliver her baby right now because it was an emergency! !!
Whew honey, I hollered AND was embarrassed ALL at the same time….but indeed I didn’t care either because she almost died a few weeks ago!!!
Now do you understand why the blog title is simply only numbers! !!!! LOL.
NEVER act too old or too young to laugh with your family!
I have already seen this many WAY too many times that I would like to actually admit ….. ESPECIALLY since it only came out last week on Thursday….but to me it was indeed just that good…… Okay here is my theory with this movie..
Movie was INSANELY good – they need to have at least 2 more at the least then CLOSE THE STORY. Ride the wave while it is high…make Part 3 RIGHT NOW while the momentum is high and we are all watering at the mouth! (summer 2014) Then make the 4th one with everyone READY for the story to end but do it with a big bang! ( 2016 )
I really enjoy having a bunch of different friendships in MY LIFE. …. Honey, JUST like Christ, #diversity Rocks!!!!!
After the last few months, weeks, days and hours that I have been having.. ….. Especially worrying about my Mommy!!! Whew, Seeing REAL friends / girlpals is just what I need!!!! LOL ..we eat..laugh..FREELY talk about God..life…relationshops…..work…being angry….being happy etc…etc…etc… ans more etc…etc..
Having friends BUT no fellowship is NOT a relationship! !!!!! In life, we have to be open to ALL types of friends because YOU will never know who God is trying to connect us to and what God is trying to do for us…..
Be open!!! I can tell you honestly that it’s been a blessing AND its worth it!
Wow, we have made it 11 years TOGETHER and we still are “besties”…..LOL
Thank you so much for teaching me how to become a better PERSON first…. There has been SEVERAL times / moments that had me displaying anger due to a multiplicity of things that either HAPPENED or DID NOT HAPPENED and through it all – you have always been my “soft voice” to calm my nerves!
May 31, 2013 is a day that I am grateful to see with you……
Although you turn 11 years old today but God know that spiritually you are at least 16 years of age and naturally just doing everyday normal adult like things – you are EASILY at least 18 years old – *go get your driver’s license* ( LOL)
I would like to apologize to you for the days that I may have FUSSED at you more than you may have wanted to deal with – I forget sometimes that although you are VERY MATURE for your age…..at the end of the day –
You are “STILL” a little boy …who is growing up into a mature “tween” and I have to allow you to do that REGARDLESS how many times you say and do things that seem / are adult like. Thank you for allowing me to MOTHER you and choosing to love me back!
It is NO SECRET that you have almost “everything” but I still pray that this weekend, “starting today” – you will realize how blessed you really are and not to take even the things that you may feel is “little” or “ordinary” or “what you feel is a standard way of life” for granted.
REALIZE the daily gems / the lifestyle that I provide for you is NOT normal for the average kid……. You are beyond blessed – remember that!
Love you 2 Life…….
Being able to celebrate my son’s LIFE today means the WORLD to me… There are a great deal of mothers who are either burying their son or wondering where their son even is – So therefore, I am humbly grateful for my baby being alive and desiring to want to be and STAY a good boy.
Life is short – so be tough…..be fair..take a stand but always show love!