Have you ever asked yourself if you a good person, and do you push the act of empowering strength to other women? What do you bring to the table in a good girlfriend relationship? A great deal of women think that they are not able to find and maintain good girlfriends… but guess what,, YOU CAN!
We all have our specific qualities and in a friendship, we must to have something that benefits the other person if we are to be of value. What is it that you provide? Dependability? An ear to listen? Good advice? Positive feedback?
We have all had a friend or two that may have a few negative qualities but you try to love them through thier process. Do not ever jump into the gossip rut or complaining trap or do you empower and boost women and cheer them on?
If you find you’re not a positive influence on your friends, you can easily develop some skills to be more so. Keep in mind, if you have negative friends and you become more positive, they may take a while to catch on to the new, more positive you or may choose to leave the friendship. However, when you even meet new friends is a blessing when the spirit of UNITY is there
Women who gain attention by always complaining are unlikely to warm up to a positive-minded person. After all, being positive means taking responsibility for your choices, situation and life and this is completely opposite of what negative people do.
Five great qualities to bring to the friendship table:
• Dependability – Dependability is underrated. If you are a dependable friend with personal boundaries, you are priceless. Without personal boundaries, many dependable friends get taken advantage of.
• Respect – Respect is earned, not aged into. If you respect your friends and what they stand for and it is mutual, your bonds will be stronger and more long lasting than others.
• Positive Feedback – A realistic positive outlook and encouragement are two of the most powerful things you can give a friend in crisis.
• Alternate Perspective – Looking at a situation from a different perspective is crucial to making good decisions. Helping a friend to do this is admirable.
• Honesty – Honesty is not synonymous with agreement. Tough love is sometimes necessary in friendships and is appreciated by true friends.