- Just because someone says they don’t like something about you doesn’t mean it’s bad or you need to change it. Depending on what it is; often it’s a matter of preference.
- Don’t feel the need to do something spectacular or out of the ordinary to be an individual, all you need to show is who YOU are inside.
- Change is a constant. So changing who you are over time is inevitable, and is always likely to be a good thing if you’ve stayed informed, relevant, and clued in to the world around you and have allowed your personal development to be a top priority in your life.
- Even if your friends seem different, don’t hold back. Be yourself and if they don’t accept you they aren’t your real friends.
- If you need to be yourself, do what your heart tells you to do, say what you feel deep inside.If people bully you, you don’t have to bully them back, just turn around and ignore them. Do what you want to do now it doesn’t mean that you should go insane.Be sane and always put a smile on your face.
- Striving to be something you’re not can be unhealthy when it involves improving academic, sport, and social interactions skills. It can be highly harmful when you’re striving to “be like” someone else just to have their popularity, appearance, and attitudes rub off on you. Keep unique by keeping your perspective focused on building your strengths through the inspiration of others, not through becoming like them.
- Fads and trends are a personal decision. While some people avoid them like the plague in the name of “individualism”, it doesn’t mean you’re not being yourself when you choose to follow a trend. It’s all about what you want.
Don’t hate, get upset, disgruntled or walk away from God because of the troubles you face everyday …..Leaving CHRIST should be the VERY last thing on your mind – Trouble don’t last always – even when it FEELS like it – I feel it too!
However, the Bible said that you will have troubles , but your Heavenly and lovely Father Jesus promised that He will never leave you lost in them . He is with you . Believe that God is faithful , and if you lost something , HE WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING BETTER . I can say this with every part of me because I lost not many but dear things to me , and God didn’t betray me . I gained the double ..
Why are you too sad ?The Lord said ” I will repay you” in His Bible . He also said that whatever comes out from His mouth must be done . Believe in Him and put all your trust in Him because He is not like the people you meet , who say ”will do” but never do .
Life can get REALLY hard…things happen and you wonder why AND how long – trust me I know ….I get it… sometimes you want to throw your hands up and it is “okay”…..just don’t walk away from all the hard work that you ALREADY put in….. This is a time for your trials and tribulations NOT to become in vain..
God bless you!!!!
P.S. Know that this 5 minute random was for me too!
It is fascinating to hear stories of people who have survived tragic events. Someone makes it out alive of a landslide. Someone survives a crash. Someone survives after days at sea. We are never promised to come out alive, but we can know survival in our hearts if we trust Jesus. There is spiritual survival for the believer. How can we survive in the storms of life?
The disciples were told to go over to the other side in Mark 4:35. Jesus was with them in the ship. They did not know, but their survival was due to the fact of the presence of Jesus in their vessel. How can we experience peace in the storms? The answer is simple, we must have Jesus on board.
Many people are uncomfortable with Jesus in their ship. Many people want to run their own ship. They don’t want to answer to the Captain, they don’t want to take orders, they want to be at the helm and chart their own course. SURVIVAL……HOW CAN WE SURVIVE in the year 2013?
How can we endure through the storms of this up-coming new year of 2014? How can we survive the temptations to quit our faith? How can we survive the pressures of everyday life? How can we survive family members in disarray? How can we survive in a stormy marriage? How can we survive criticism? How can we survive the bad news we will get this year? If YOU ARE hoping to go through life without pressure, without criticism, without temptations, without bad news, without tragedy, then you are living on FANTASY ISLAND.
TO SURVIVE…..WE MUST KNOW THAT JESUS IS ON BOARD OUR SHIP. I hope every person has ask Jesus to be the captain of their lives. There are numerous ADVANTAGES OF HAVING JESUS ON BOARD!!!!
WE HAVE PURPOSE. In Jesus, I know why I’m here!
Life is a challenge – meet it…..Life is a gift – accept it….Life is an adventure – dare it…. Life is a sorrow – overcome it…. Life is a tragedy – face it…..Life is a duty – perform it…Life is a game – play it…Life is a mystery – unfold it…. Life is a song – sing it…. Life is an opportunity – take it….Life is a journey – complete it….Life is a promise – fulfill it.
Life is a beauty – praise it.
Life is a struggle – fight it.
Life is a goal – achieve it.
Life is a puzzle – solve it.
Life is eternal – believe it.
Do as little harm to others as you can; make any sacrifice for your true friends; be responsible for yourself and ask nothing of others; and grab all the fun you can. Don’t give much thought to yesterday, don’t worry about tomorrow, live in the moment, and trust that your existence has meaning even when the world seems to be all blind chance and chaos. When life lands a hammer blow in your face, do your best to respond to the hammer as if it had been a cream pie.
On a lighter note…… being a lady is such a chore some days.. It reminds ne of a good workout!! Lol, No pain, No gain!! Check out my shoe action.. cute shoes but after 4 hours, it was surely time to find some tennis shoes, flip flops or slippers!
This weekend, I had so much fun hanging with my girlfriends BUT HAD A BLAST WITH MY SISTER. I attended one of my girl pal’s wedding and it was beautiful….. she looked beautiful and it made me realize how much I too, want to be married again.
Being around friends and family is something that I can’t take for granted because my FAMILY goes up and down soo much! Attending weddings – well CHRISTIAN weddings allows me to feel the peace and love of God…it also reminds me of His promises …..there are more people getting divorced than getting married and it is sad…
Im praying my girl pal and her husband has at least 100 years of Godly wedded bliss!!! A great deal of people just do NOT take their vows seriously, let alone fear God like “they should” being honest….. Nonetheless, God is good and I love the Lord and ” I wont take it back”…… ( a slogan in the black church )
My post is random I know.. that’s because my mind is all over the place…mentally and emotionally. But I’m really in an awesome place in MY LIFE.
You wake up every morning, wondering what the day has in store for you. It could be a fun day full of happy surprises, new friendships, and accomplishment of new milestones. Or, it could be a lousy day, with the boss yelling at you, your car breaking down, or your kid doing something they should not have. Some days are good, some are bad and it is just LIFE and we have to learn to deal with it all in stride….. Is it hard – OF COURSE but should we allow it to “kill our day” NO!
How do you react to these incidents? Do you mope around and say, “Life is hard!”? Or do you square your shoulders, and say, “No problem, life is good!”?
Albert Einstein said, “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” If you look at life positively, you will find every hurdle a stepping stone to success. Instead of making excuses, you will find reasons to succeed. Each failure teaches us important lessons in life. Don’t be disappointed or disillusioned by your misadventures. Life is good when you accept failures and success.
Recharge your soul with positive thinking. Start your day by saying that life is good. Quotes that build a positive energy are great stress busters. With a never-say-die attitude, you can see the silver lining in every grey cloud.