Nope I just didnt change on the outside… I focused on what is MORE important >>>> the inside <<<<<….. I am feeling good and things can ONLY get better. New Mind, New Motive, New Ministry, New Mission, New Me….
There has been several things I have surely changed! Starting and ending with thoughts AND actions which have FREED me indeed!
1. Family – dont allow them to hold you emotionally hostage because you are blood and if you are a parent – plant the seeds and pray for the best
2. Ministry – ministry does not come before family! You cant evangelize in Asia when your family is falling apart in the United States!
3. Church- it is just a building that was created to do the work of AND for “the Lord”… not man. Do ONLY what God called you to do
4. Education – understand that it is VERY important and should not be put off for ANY reason! I understand everyone does not “like school” but the economy, way of life and country that we live in >>> you must go to school for “SOMETHING”
5. Career – do what you love and not what your family wants you to do becaues you will end up hating it and will have wasted valuable time
6. Personal Goals – if you dont have any then you are a walking corpse! Goals help you wake up in the morning!
7. Spiritual Goals – get some and maintain them! That is the ONLY way to grow your personal / intimate relationship with and in Jesus Christ
8. Relationships – discover EARLY the intention of the one that you are in and tryinng to build (marriage or just sisterhood/ brotherhood)
9. Dating – ask for wisdom so your actions are not “of the world”… a kingdom woman should be able to recognize a kingdom (Goldy) man
10. Marriage – it is honorable before God and there is nothing wrong with wanting it but remember that HE THAT FINDETH.. not she findeth
Yup, I think that those 10 main key things in my life about sums about who I am as well as who I was and certainly who I will become……
The 10 things that I named are very essential actually in everyone’s life and it is imperative that we ALL re – evaluate what and who is in our life!
Why do you think the majority of people cannot achieve much in their life? Is it always due to the circumstances? It is their fate? The truth is that most people fail because they do not take their life seriously. Probably you have heard many times that you only have one chance to live your life. But have you really thought about it? How often you do things that give you medium results while you know that you can do better.
One thing is a fact: All people have 24 hours a day and can do whatever they want with them. Nobody has more or less. However, what everyone chooses to do with his/her time can make a difference. If you choose to guide your daily actions to improve yourself and your life then you will create a better life for you. If instead you spent your time not doing actually anything, counting the hours until you finish work, hope to win the lottery, and then probably nothing will be able to change your life.
How seriously you take your life and your success is truly your responsibility. Every morning that the sun rises there are literally millions of other people to co-fight for all the great things that life offers. If you do not get your health, your job, your relationships and your personal development seriously, then very quickly you will fall behind those who do. This is neither fair nor unfair; it is simply the way the system works, it is your choice to be with the winners or losers of life.
The next time you feel that life does not give you what you need, see how seriously you handle your life. Do you give it 100%? Or 60%; only you knows the answer to this question but it is important to ask your self and think how you approach you own life. To change your life for the better you need to give it your maximum efforts.
To take your life more seriously does not mean that you will not be have a good time or fun. On the contrary the goal is to change your thoughts and change your life and become more relaxed and happy. To do that you need to examine your daily and weekly efforts. In life we do not always get what we want but what we deserve. The more you invest in yourself, your work, in your relationships, in your health and personal development, the more your life will return.
A great way to start to implement this idea is at the end of each week to ask yourself if you have done the best you could at all times (at work, in relationships, health and personal development). If the answer is negative then began thinking of ways that you can maximize your efforts next week. Repeat this exercise every week and very soon you will be rewarded by your life.
Train people how to treat you and you will NEVER have regrets on any relationship… dont accept what people give you if YOU are not happy. YOU have to decide if it is worth fixing or is it just a great learning experience! Dont waste too much time thinking about it either!