- Just because someone says they don’t like something about you doesn’t mean it’s bad or you need to change it. Depending on what it is; often it’s a matter of preference.
- Don’t feel the need to do something spectacular or out of the ordinary to be an individual, all you need to show is who YOU are inside.
- Change is a constant. So changing who you are over time is inevitable, and is always likely to be a good thing if you’ve stayed informed, relevant, and clued in to the world around you and have allowed your personal development to be a top priority in your life.
- Even if your friends seem different, don’t hold back. Be yourself and if they don’t accept you they aren’t your real friends.
- If you need to be yourself, do what your heart tells you to do, say what you feel deep inside.If people bully you, you don’t have to bully them back, just turn around and ignore them. Do what you want to do now it doesn’t mean that you should go insane.Be sane and always put a smile on your face.
- Striving to be something you’re not can be unhealthy when it involves improving academic, sport, and social interactions skills. It can be highly harmful when you’re striving to “be like” someone else just to have their popularity, appearance, and attitudes rub off on you. Keep unique by keeping your perspective focused on building your strengths through the inspiration of others, not through becoming like them.
- Fads and trends are a personal decision. While some people avoid them like the plague in the name of “individualism”, it doesn’t mean you’re not being yourself when you choose to follow a trend. It’s all about what you want.
Don’t hate, get upset, disgruntled or walk away from God because of the troubles you face everyday …..Leaving CHRIST should be the VERY last thing on your mind – Trouble don’t last always – even when it FEELS like it – I feel it too!
However, the Bible said that you will have troubles , but your Heavenly and lovely Father Jesus promised that He will never leave you lost in them . He is with you . Believe that God is faithful , and if you lost something , HE WILL GIVE YOU SOMETHING BETTER . I can say this with every part of me because I lost not many but dear things to me , and God didn’t betray me . I gained the double ..
Why are you too sad ?The Lord said ” I will repay you” in His Bible . He also said that whatever comes out from His mouth must be done . Believe in Him and put all your trust in Him because He is not like the people you meet , who say ”will do” but never do .
Life can get REALLY hard…things happen and you wonder why AND how long – trust me I know ….I get it… sometimes you want to throw your hands up and it is “okay”…..just don’t walk away from all the hard work that you ALREADY put in….. This is a time for your trials and tribulations NOT to become in vain..
God bless you!!!!
P.S. Know that this 5 minute random was for me too!